Thank you for choosing Cornerstone Real Estate Management for your investment property management. Our mission is to help you protect your investment and provide the best customer service around. We take pride in being a company that is reliable, honest, and trustworthy.
We realize you have other options when it comes to property management for your investment. We know that our clients choose us because we go above and beyond, offering property owners and tenants alike the best possible service. We strive to build a great relationship between both our tenants and our clients, acting as a professional and caring liaison. At Cornerstone Real Estate Management, our team of professionals provides excellent services, which has helped push us to the top of the field in the area.
OUR MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
We are pleased to take an approach to property management that allows you to choose what types of services you would like. Our flexible menu of options allows you to focus on increasing your return on investment, because you can opt for only what you need. Choose from our full service program or other options focused on single-issue marketing and management.
FULL SERVICE PROGRAM
Our full service program handles all aspects of qualifying tenants, administration, maintenance and collections.
• Interview each tenant applying for a rental.
• Check the applicant’s credit with the major credit reporting agencies.
• Provide a background check to screen for sexual and violent offenders.
• Verify personal information, including employment, rental history, income, etc.
• Prepare all lease documents.
• Handle all disbursement of collected funds to the property owner.
• Manage all funds in a trust account.
• Provide annual statements for tax purposes.
• Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal systems.
• Create and maintain a file and accounting system.
• Pay all necessary property bills, including repair bills, utilities, and association fees.
• Provide monthly financial reports to the property owner.
At Cornerstone Real Estate Management, we believe that quick, reliable, and cost-effective property maintenance is a critical component of upholding the integrity of a rental property and ultimately helps to create a healthy, happy relationship between tenant, property, and owner. Our preventative maintenance program helps to minimize tenant turnover while maintaining and improving the owner’s property value.
• Prepare and send out monthly statements.
• Follow up on all late payments with the tenant.
• Prepare and send eviction notices.
• Take action to pursue all delinquent accounts through proper legal channels.
CUSTOM MARKETING PROGRAMS
Without an effective marketing strategy, your rental property could sit empty for a while, costing you money. At Cornerstone Real Estate Management, we are experts when it comes to effectively marketing rental properties and will use our skills to help assess your property and design a custom marketing plan. In addition to providing individual services, we also conduct a market analysis that we can provide you with information regarding the current market, so you can make informed rental rate decisions.
Some of the methods we use for our custom marketing program include:
Cornerstone Real Estate Management website – This website receives a lot of traffic and is hot spot for finding local rentals. We include your property pictures, video walkthru's, information, and a rental application to keep it convenient for those close by or who may be moving into the area.
Facebook Marketplace and Cornerstone Facebook page- Social Media is all the rage these days. We post your property and photos on our personal facebook page as well as the Facebook marketplace so people "shopping" for a rental can easily see this.
Craigslist- This website is a classified's website of the internet. We post all properties with a description and photos here.
Zillow, HotPads, Rent.com, Trulia, etc.- When we post your property on our website it automatically goes out to many other rental websites.
Professional property signage – Many people scour the community they are interested in moving into, making professional signage a must. We take care of all of that for you.
- Handle problem Tenants
- Lease signing
- City or township inspections